Wednesday 15 October 2008

cheongsam

2day is my 1st time wearing cheongsam in my life, i'm feel very uncomfortable to wearing . but , bcos of SHE performance , i nid to wear it , this cheongsam i borrow fr my cousin.

when i change the cheongsam , all malay girls look at me like a super star , cos they seldom see ppl wearing cheongsam even me oso seldom see . they very like the cheongsam, they say can show out our body shape and look like more noble , got 1 malay girl ask me borrow the cheongsam to her , she want to try, but sorry , not mine , i dun dare to borrow her.

cheongsam is our traditional clothes , but v seldom to wear it even in CNY. especially younger generation.

i wear cheongsam just bcos our SHE project is about perhotelan , so v must act as waitress to serve ppl kuih raya cina , malay n india...i think i no nid to worry abt my SHE result d...hehe...

No comments: