Saturday 2 August 2008

boring arrrrrrrrrrr..................

actually i plan go back hometown 2day...
but i woke up at 1pm something , my sister phone me n ask me wheather i got go back o not,my mother cook many food 4 me . haiz...sorry ya mama , u doing so many things 4 me , long time i dint go back d. i promise wif u that i must go back on next week...papa i miss u loh n oso my cutie younger sister.
bcos of i dint go back so alone in hostel. but i got playing badminton with them. after play badminton v go hving dinner.
when i go back hostel i become alone again...
how come the life will too boring 1?
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
nothing to do...
go slp liao lah...

1 comment:

Loreta said...

Hey! Why my situation so differ with you?
Final year project, tests.. Already wanna faint!!! But still got a lot of activities, meeting...
Let me die la...