Friday 22 August 2008

pretty boy=pity girl

I lie awake at night
See thing in black and white
I’ve only got you inside my mind
You know you have made me blind

I lie awake and pray
That you will look my way
I have all this longing in my heart
I knew it right from the start

*oh my pretty pretty boy I love you
Like I never ever loved no one before you
Pretty pretty of mine
Just tell me you love me too

Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you
Oh my pretty pretty boy I do
Let me inside make me stay right beside you *

I used to write your name
And put it in a frame
And sometime I think I hear you call
Right from my bedroom wall
You stay a litter while
And touch me with your smile
And what can I say to make you mine
To reach out for you in time
my LSP300 lec asked who want join the singing competition n drama competition on next week..
she said our class must hv participants to join the function,so she asked many many many many time until she was angry with us...no choice, i warantty to join the singing competition , if not she will kisiao then our grade also will siao !!! so this is the way to me to proctect my LSP mark.
i'm full of confident with the competition when i put up my hand to sign to my lec that i joined the competition , but , now , i'm regret d, cos i feel that i cnt handle it , i cnt remember the lyrics even this is a simple lyrics . i tell my fren that i want to give up but she n he stop my mind to thinking , they gv me many advise n encourage me to continue . After thinking their advise n their ancouragable , i decide to continue it , but hor , haiz...i'm the person who like to consider many things n easy to be nervous, bcos this is my first time to sing english song on the university stage , acctually i used to sang the english song but at the primary school time,many years i dint sing english song on the stage d , yet, on uni stage will be very compete, that no mean i like to compete with others , i dont like to compete , i just want to enjoy my performance on the stage , i'm not thinking abt the prize . haiz...yet , i'm the person who are lessconfident , this is my poor habit also ,how can i solve this problem ? i still finding n improve it...
can i do it?
can i?
dunno...
u can do it!!!
u can!!!
am i ?
tell me can i ?
tell me am i right ?

4 comments:

Loreta said...

You already make decision. Just do it. Enjoy the process, dont think about that prize lah..

yikoko said...

yalo yalo
wat bug said is write =)

a bug, why change name to loreta? hehehe

winnie said...

i dont think abt the prize anymore pun...
okok...
i will do my best...
hehe...

Anonymous said...

Ha mi?
Got a bug, it names Loreta..
Wakaka!