Wednesday 30 July 2008

aiya.....wrong press...

i wrong press on the blog i wrote b4 this....
so now continue ....
my english is very poor 1, so if some words or grammar is wrong pls correct me ya ...thx ...hehe...
today i woke up on 12pm by msg alarm fr my fren which ask me wan doing part time job at Gurney plaza. Bcos of the wheather was very hot so i streaming with sweat , even after tk the bathed,i oso felt very hot...
i no go out today , 1st lazy , 2nd save money. if i dint go out then i can save money,i hving my breaklunch(breakfast+lunch) n dinner in my room , even cafe got selling . i must save money in this sem , cos ptptn 4 this sem just rm600 only.rm600 how can i live 4 this sem? anyone can sponsor me ?haha...
jy if u read this blog dont laugh me ya...if can , correct me lah...haha
n oso for those who good in english....
thx 4 ur teaching lah....
haha....

No comments: