Tuesday 14 October 2008

suffer from insomnia

i had drunk teh ice when dinner,so now i’m suffer from insomnia.
u think what i’ll doing ? study? NO!!! watch movie/drama? NO! i was on9 whole nite!!! i was upload my photo to frenster,view my fren profile to get news fr them,leaving comment to my fren,download song,reading forum,reading newspaper,write blog,reply msg and so on…i was doing something boring…
tmr morning got test somemore , but now i’m suffer from insomnia,i dunno tmr whether i can concentrate or not,yet,tmr whole day class,omg!!! How is my life on tmr? is it i wan to challenge my record? 28hours is my old record , is it i hv to challenge it to become 30++hours? i dun think i can challenge it…
arrrrrr…….my eyes still dont wan to close it,haiz…my mentality is very tired but my physically still very full of vigor.

October 12th, 2008 at 2:59 pm

No comments: