Tuesday 14 October 2008

time is pass

i found that 24 hour not enough 4 me,sleeping is important to me,so i must sleep 8-10hour per day.but i hv suscessful to challenge my record,36 hour i dint sleep...so now i'm very tired, cos yesterday just sleep 9 hour, u guys must blame me is it? but i dun care , this is my style.

exam is around the corner , but i stil relax,i dint pick up even a note to study yet.but the time is pass very fast , yet , nid to sumbit many assignment somemore...haiz !!!

WHAT IS THE LIFE? lecture , test , tutorial , assignment , meeting , practise...is it my life just full of this? i dun 1...this is a MECHANICAL life, 3 years university life just living together with this such things? no meaning to me!!!

2 comments:

yikoko said...

i can feel wat u meant by pressure..
but sometimes we tend to forget wat we enjoy earlier on.

i know it's a norm to complain, bout whenever we do dat, remember that it's because once we have had those nice experience, onli we can differentiate wat is suffering and pressure from enjoyment.

wat can help is, whenever u face those difficulties, think back of the joyous time and appreciate uni life.

i gonna graduate soon T_T!!

winnie said...

i understand wat u say...
haha...
u dont 1 graduate ar?
extend lah...